Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.

Ah life. Life. Life. Life. Life is full of change. Oh boy is it! I think come next semester, well, after this semester like December 15th I will be making changes with life. Currently I work "Full-Time" and attend school full-time. it consumes a great portion of life. It can be stressful at times, but I am managing. I think I am almost certain I wish to pursue a career with Publix. I know I complain a lot but overall, I am satisfied there. I make good money [only to get better], I already get full-benefits [health,vision,dental insurance, stock, etc] even as part-time. The job doesn't frustrate me, mainly the people most of the time. And lately I've been really thinking that this is what I want to do. I am not going to just dump school completely, but I have come up with a plan. I will work full-time at Publix as I progress my way into management as a Grocery Team Leader and so on. I currently work 4 days, so I have 3 days off, I will find a part-time job at like, best buy or circuit city, office depot, home depot, somewhere like that for 2 of the days. maybe 3. That way I will be able to have a good amount of money coming in to pay my credit cards down, and put money into savings for the future. I am figuring a less-serious part time job would be less stressful as fulltime work and school as well. I plan on taking 1-2 online classes spring semester. And that's my life plan for now haha. It just might change. Until then, we will see.

And for other news: Shedding of the shell.

Something I've begun to do. I typically am the person to just sit back, keep emotions/feelings to myself. But, in one case i realized that HAD to change. I had to get out something to an old friend. It was one of the hardest things I typed, and it was even harder to click the "send message" button. But I did it. No turning back. I had put it off for days. I shall not go into details other than what I've just said. But I felt a relief of finally after a long time getting something out to someone. It felt good. Now just gotta "see where the road leads" :-)

lol. I'm pretty sure that's all I got to say for tonight. I made a record for me with 3 blogs in 1 month I think! Haha. And as my new tradition I will leave you with some songs that I'm currently digging. So check them out, if you wish.

To all have a splendid night and a great day tomorrow! As I shall try as I continue on my path down my newly discovered road. I am starting to see pavement as the dirt covering my path fades away..

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Your Guardian Angel
Your Guardian Angel Lyrics-

Limp Bizkit- Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes Lyrics-

Anberlin- The Promise ----Top Song of the Day. Takes Words from my Lips.----
The Promise Lyrics-

And one last thing. Please watch this video. It gave me chills the first time I saw it. It's made me think about the way I drive. Seriously, you never know. And also if you do watch it, it has "Your Guardian Angel" as the song in backround, so you won't need to go to youtube for that one. But I recommend watching this video about a car crash of a SRT-4 Dodge Neon. Seriously. It may make ya think twice about just how crazy you drive.
SRT-4 Dodge Neon Crash. When Tragedy Strikes Unexpectedly during a little bit of "Driving Fun".

No comments: